The OECS Authority is scheduled to meet in special session in Guadeloupe on 14-15 March 2019 at which time Guadeloupe will be admitted as an associate member of the Organisation.
The accession of Guadeloupe will take place with the signing of an agreement to that effect during the Opening Ceremony for the Special Meeting of the Authority.
- Chairman of the OECS Authority
- Heads of Governments of the OECS Member States and associated Member States
- The Director General of the OECS Dr. Didacus Jules
- The OECS Commission International Relations Unit
- Regional and Development Partners
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The media is invited to attend to the Opening Ceremony and to the press briefing and must submit a copy of ID and press card to the following contact [email protected] in order to be accredited by the Regional Council and the Prefecture of Guadeloupe before March 11 2019.
The Opening Ceremony for the Special Meeting of the Authority will be held on March 14, at 5:00 PM at Amphithéâtre Gerty Archimede, Université des Antilles, Saint-Claude.
The press briefing will be held on March 15 at 12:30 at the Memorial ACTe in Pointe-à-Pitre.
Digital Marketing Specialist
OECS Communications Unit
758 285 7399